You can pay for your course and Homestay accommodation by any of the following methods:
Please visit our online payment system on: manchestercse.flywire.com
- Bank transfer
– Account name: MC Academic Limited
– Account number: 50890359
– Bank sort code: 20-55-34
– IBAN Code: GB20 BARC 20553450890359
– Swift Code: BARCGB22
– Barclays Bank Business Centre, Manchester City Office, P.O. Box 357, 51 Mosley Street , Manchester M60 2A
i) Please add £15 for bank charges if using this mode of payment.
ii) Please make sure the STUDENT’S name is shown clearly on the bank transfer
iii) Please fax a copy of the bank transaction to Manchester Central School of English.
iv) Please note that bank transfers take 2 – 4 weeks to arrive in England.
- International banker’s draft. This must be in sterling and made payable to MC Academic Limited
- Cheque. This must be in sterling and made payable to MC Academic Limited
- Credit / Debit card. Please note that there is a 2% surcharge set by the bank.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN MCSE?
The most central English language school in Manchester