2018 Junior Summer School, Peel Park, Salford University Campus
Come and study in the wonderful city of Manchester this summer!
A fun, action packed program which will educate, entertain and give students a great experience of the UK and British culture.
- 15 hours of General English lessons per week
- Qualified teachers
- Maximum 15 students per class
- Course completion certificate
Full social programme:
- 1 full day excursion
- 1 half day excursion
- 4 afternoon activities
- Modern rooms and buildings
- En-suite bedrooms
- All meals included: breakfast, hot lunches and dinner
- Programme fully delivered on-campus
- Manchester bus ticket
- UM service and airport transfer can be arranged
- Our students are our top priority and this is the reason why our aim is to provide support and assistance to make them feel at home.
- Students are told on their first day who members of staff are and theirroles. Our juniors will have designated Safeguarding and Welfare Officers who they can talk to if they need help or advice.
- We have a colour coded lanyard system to differentiate junior students,group leaders, teachers, Safeguarding and Welfare Officers
- All staff are DBS checked
- All staff undergo Safeguarding and Health and Safety training
- Our teachers are first aid trained
- Registers taken at intervals throughout the day
- Students must sign in/out if they leave the site and must note who they are leaving with
Small class sizes
Small class sizes so you can make the most of your time with our professional teachers
Skills based approach
Exam-focused teaching techniques
Socialise and make new friends out of class to make the most of Manchester!
All our teachers are professionally qualified to give you the advice you need!
“I used to have only one family in my home country, now I have one in England too. ”
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN MCSE?
The most central English language school in Manchester